Questions submitted before the webinar:
- How to address a higher fiber intake when carbohydrate intake is increased
- What to do when you wake up early and end up being hungrier throughout the day
- Addressing a higher saturated fat and cholesterol intake than what MyFitnessPal recommends
- Are eggs ok? MCT oils?
- Addressing rate of weight loss – when is too much a concern?
- Baby nutrition – managing nutrition when life gets busy
We discussed all of the above questions. We also delved a little more into the reasoning behind the Icon nutrition recommendations (i.e., a higher carbohydrate intake) and the scientific basis behind this. We talked about why we make recommendations in terms of grams/kg of body weight (compared to percentages). We also discussed some tips for approaching the holidays, which can also be found on the blog post posted on Thursday (12/22).